generated by sloganizer.net

4. februar 2017

Fire Festival KAL - an FO!

I wrote about the Fire Festival Knitalong here
I love the colours they chose for this KAL. 


I have made a cardigan for my niece - using Wenche Roald's pattern Lille Vinterstjerne
The cardigan is worked bottom up, with a steek - of course.

Modifications: 
Ribbing k2, p2, instead of k1, p1. 
6 colours instead of 2 for the stranded patterns. 
Added some more diamonds on the sleeves. 
Worked the rest in a single colour instead of strips. 
Added my own star pattern for the yoke.  

So the finished cardigan looks quite different than the original, but it's always nice to have numbers and measurements to follow. And Wenche's patterns are always well written. 


2 kommentarer:

Heidi sa...

Det var verkligen eldfängda färger i den. Men dom balanseras fint av bottenfärgen och det hela ger ett väldigt fint och samlat intryck. Jättefin!

Mary Lou sa...

Sweet. I'm helping a student with a sweater pattern that is in Norwegian, mixing the chart with another pattern that is in English. Entertaining!

Related Posts with Thumbnails