generated by sloganizer.net

31. august 2010

Selbu meets Holland

These mittens have been finished for a while, but I wanted to show them off first when the pattern was ready, either for testing or for sale. But life is busy at the moment, so here they are, with no pattern yet. (I have made a Norwegian version of the pattern, but I have to improve it after one test knit, poor Sigrun had a little trouble understanding certain parts, and I don't blame her. Her mitten looks very nice, though.)

The blue yarn inspired me to make these mittens - they made me think of Dutch tiles. Again I played withe the selbu rose, here they've become the wings of a wind mill. The yarn is Hacho from Mirasol, lovely to knit with, but I just heard it's beeing discontinued.


6 kommentarer:

Vibekes lille ullne sa...

Så dyktig du har vært! Det ble kjempefine votter! Fargene er nydelige og passer veldig godt til det hollandske mønsteret! :)

Fadas de Luz sa...

Lindos trabalhos. São muito criativos.

Mary Lou sa...

How creative! So cute.

Anonym sa...

I love these blue and white holland mittens, so pretty!

Solveig sa...

Så vakre. De har definitivt fått riktig navn.

torirot sa...

Thank you! Takk, alle sammen! Det norske mønsteret har fått et annet navn, Solveig: "Selburosa i vinden". Ganske fornøyd med det også, om jeg får si det selv :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails