Judith 's challenge this time is pink. Which is not my colour, but when I had a look, I found several projects, so obviously I use more pink than orange! All of these have been given away, though. Most of them are free patterns, maybe you can get some inspiration.
Top, from left to right
- Stella Polaris hat, my design, free charts and notes on my blog (I'll make mittens and write down a proper pattern and put it up for sale - some day..)
- Amiguitas wristwarmers, my design, free pattern
- Amiga neckwarmer free pattern in The Inside Loop (my first published pattern)
- Pink version of my Phantasy hat
- Free form crochet and knit necklace
- Modified version (baby size with earflaps) of Staceyjoy's headigan